PPSSPP has got to be the best PSP emulator on the PC, and now it comes on Android. This emulator works fantastic and there is a ton of settings to enhance the graphic quality and GUI. Yes, that OpenGL can emulate almost perfect compared to the real machine (PSP). To anyone looking for a great PSP emulator, this app is for you.
Let's get straight to the change log for the new 184.108.40.206 version:
• Many bug fixes in JIT and elsewhere, improving compatibility
• Proper fix for Zenfone and related devices
• Fix undefeatable Peace Walker boss
• Reduced audio latency on supported devices
• Various graphics fixes
• Fixes to dynamic unloading of code, fixing problems in GEB and TRM 2/3
• Game-specific config
• Several hang fixes in various games
• Some new features, like analog/dpad-swap hotkey, graphics hack for Phantasy Star, show last bit of debug log in dev tools, etc.
The best PSP emulator out there, it's easy and plays almost every game you downloaded and you can play all the games that you played before. This app makes almost all of your old favorite PSP games look amazing on your phone.
PPSSPP is the right choice emulator, downloading this app and playing PSP games is way better than spending a hundred dollars on buying a console. You can get it for free on the Play Store with an ad-supported. You can also get PPSSPP Gold - PSP emulator without the advertising for $5.99.
As usual, if you can't download the free version on the Play Store, you can download PPSSPP - PSP emulator APK file by clicking Download button below.
What do you think of this newly released update and do you like Henrik Rydgård has made performance updates?
Requires Android: 2.3+